Война

Автор Lor, Фев. 24, 2022, 12:24 am

Uncle Bobeg

Луиджи - Янв. 07, 2024, 08:46 am"молодость - недостаток, который с годами проходит"
Хеппи Нью Йеар Сэр Луи Джы.

xxdevil

Пропали - Бармен, Винни-Пух и высокий такой, позывной Здоровый Бурят. Никто не видел?  :))

Шо то мне подсказывает, что бурят уже не совсем здоровый.

Запросто может быть в виде пазлов.

Skylight

Russia tight-lipped over claims Putin's top war commander killed in Crimea strike.
Story by Katie Boyden



Russia is keeping quiet amid claims that Putin's top war commander has been killed in a strike.

Ukrainian Lieutenant General Mykola Oleshchuk has praised the 'impeccable combat work' of his crews following an attack on a Russian military command post near Sevastopol in Crimea on Thursday.

Local media is reporting that Vladimir Putin's top war commander, General Valery Gerasimov, was killed in the strike - but it's not yet been confirmed whether he was at the command post.

Nataliya Humenyuk, spokeswoman for the Ukrainian southern defence forces, wouldn't confirm Gerasimov's death, saying: 'We are collecting the information that you are currently interested in.

'As soon as it has appropriate confirmation, it will be made public. At the moment, we can only state what is already known - the control point has been hit.'

An explosion and smoke was seen on video from a suspected Storm Shadow strike at a military command post in Yukharin Balka.

Another military site in Crimea in the village of Uyutnoye, near Yevpatoria, in Saki district was also reportedly hit.

*A flow of ambulances were reported by Ukrainian sources at both locations.

*Putin-appointed Sevastopol governor Mikhail Razvozhayev said: 'It was the most massive [attack] in recent times.'

Gerasimov has not been seen since December 29 when footage showed him presenting awards to 'military personnel who distinguished themselves during the liberation of Marinka' in occupied Donetsk region, Ukraine.

*However, this week is a major Russian holiday, and he has previously disappeared from public view for long periods.

Newsweek reported: "The unverified rumour of Gerasimov's death appears to have begun circulating after WarVehicleTracker on X, which tracks vehicles and losses in Ukraine, shared an image purporting to show a message published by a Russian Telegram channel called "Ordinary Tsarism," which has more than 34,000 subscribers.'

'The message said: "According to preliminary data, Valery Gerasimov, who was in a command post near Sevastopol at the time of the attack, was killed in the attack on Crimea".'

There is currently no independent evidence that the general - a foe of slain warlord Yevgeny Prigozhin - was in Crimea, nor that he was hit in the Crimean strike.

And Russia is yet to comment on the claims.

Soon after the strike, Oleshchuk was quoted saying: 'I once again give thanks to the [Ukrainian] Air Force pilots and everyone who planned the operation for their impeccable combat work.'

He warned that Russian propaganda may give misleading accounts of the strikes, commenting: 'I expect the same epic report from enemy propaganda from Sevastopol and Yevpatoria on January 4 [as on earlier denials of Ukrainian strikes].'

ciao1

бурят легко мог оказаться на мексиканской границе
про одного точно знаю что переходил в  резиновых тапках на босу ногу
точно бурят был
но то давно было

xxdevil

ciao1 - Янв. 10, 2024, 03:06 pmпро одного точно знаю что переходил в  резиновых тапках на босу ногу
А если бы в лыжах на носок переходил?

Skylight

Не Байденом единым...

U.S. Congressional Republicans unveil 'Plan for Victory in Ukraine'
Story by Maria Kholina



ЦитатаRepublicans in the U.S. House of Representatives have released a document titled "Proposed Plan for Victory in Ukraine," outlining how the United States should assist Ukraine and criticizing President Joe Biden's administration.

The plan was developed by three Republican-led committees in the House of Representatives: the Foreign Affairs Committee led by Michael McCaul, the Armed Services Committee led by Mike Rogers, and the Intelligence Committee led by Mike Turner. Although the document was drafted at the end of the previous year, discussions about it have only recently begun.

The 28-page plan features current dictators on its cover: Vladimir Putin, Aleksandr Lukashenko, Xi Jinping, and Ali Khamenei. The text is divided into five sections: The Threat, Proposed Plan for Victory, Oversight, Burden Sharing, and a Timeline of Biden's Deadly Delays in Sending Weapons to Ukraine.
According to the document's authors, Russia and an alliance comprising China, Iran, and its "puppets" (referring to groups like HAMAS and Hezbollah) are attempting to undermine U.S. interests worldwide. Republicans argue that their goal is to weaken the U.S. economy, dissolve key alliances, and establish totalitarianism as a global order.

Republicans believe that Biden's mantra of supporting Ukraine "for as long as it takes" is a losing strategy. They want the White House to present a victory plan and provide Ukraine with the necessary weapons for the fight.

According to Republicans, the path to victory for Ukraine includes:

providing critical weapons to Ukraine at the speed of relevance tightening sanctions on the Putin regime transferring frozen Russian sovereign assets to Ukraine.


Congress members emphasize the need for oversight of American aid, acknowledging that checks have not revealed any violations. They also scrutinize the size of U.S. assistance to Ukraine, highlighting that the U.S. lags behind European countries.

Delay in funding

On October 1, the U.S. Congress passed a temporary budget bill, excluding new funding for Ukraine, which was to be considered separately. Following this, President Joe Biden proposed allocating $106 billion to Congress, with the majority ($60 billion) intended for Ukraine aid. The package also included assistance for Israel.

After prolonged debates, the U.S. approved a new temporary budget for the government without aid for Ukraine and Israel. Biden signed the law, averting a shutdown.

Debates are ongoing in the U.S. regarding strengthening the border with Mexico. Republicans demand the passage of immigration legislation, threatening not to support funding for Ukraine.

The White House expects Democrats and Republicans to reach an agreement in January 2024.

Skylight

Медведев во время визита Сунака в Киев пригрозил Британии войной
СТАНИСЛАВ ПОГОРИЛОВ -- ПЯТНИЦА, 12 ЯНВАРЯ 2024, 15:21



Заместитель председателя Совбеза РФ Дмитрий Медведев разозлился из-за визитов премьер-министра Великобритании Риши Сунака в Киев и начал угрожать объявлением войны, если британцы разместят в Украине военный контингент.

Источник: Медведев в Telegram

Прямая речь Медведева: "Британский премьер Риши Сунак приехал в Киев для подписания "исторического соглашения в сфере безопасности". Как бы отнеслась западная общественность к тому, что британская делегация попала в центре Киева под обстрел кассетными боеприпасами, как это произошло с мирными жителями нашего Белгорода? (по утверждениям пропаганды РФ - ред.)"

Детали: Он назвал британцев "наглыми" и "извечными врагами", а также начал угрожать, что якобы "размещение их официального военного контингента в Украине будет означать объявление войны" России.

Что предшествовало: 12 января премьер-министр Великобритании Риши Сунак прибыл в Киев, предполагается, что он объявит о предоставлении Украине 2,5 млрд фунтов.

MV

И шо даже джин с вискарем перестанет бухать? Не верю!
"I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted." Elmore Leonard

xxdevil

MV - Янв. 13, 2024, 02:40 amИ шо даже джин с вискарем перестанет бухать? Не верю!
Только водовка с коксом. Димон порожняк не гонит

Луиджи

спасать надо человека, он же маленький

xxdevil

Луиджи - Янв. 13, 2024, 06:34 amспасать надо человека, он же маленький
Нельзя его уже от водки отлучать. Сдохнет. У него на шмурдяке весь обмен веществ построен.

MV

Луиджи - Янв. 13, 2024, 06:34 amспасать надо человека, он же маленький
Маленькому человеку большой мешок #200. Пусть хоть напоследок почувствует себя большим.
"I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted." Elmore Leonard

Skylight

Макрон даст ракеты дальнего радиуса действия и приедет в Украину
АЛЕНА ИВАШКИВ -- СРЕДА, 17 ЯНВАРЯ 2024, 01:10



Во вторник президент Франции Эммануэль Макрон заявил, о поставке около 40 ракет дальнего радиуса действия Scalp и "несколько сотен бомб", а также о визите в Украину, чтобы завершить работу над двусторонним соглашением о гарантиях безопасности.

Источник: Reuters

Детали: Поездка состоится в то время, когда политические споры в Соединенных Штатах и Европейском союзе задерживают два больших пакета помощи для Украины.

Франция работает над завершением двустороннего соглашения о гарантиях безопасности с Украиной, чтобы помочь укрепить ее финансы и оборону от России с целью удержать Москву от будущей агрессии.

Макрон заявил, что в ближайшие недели будет поставлено около 40 ракет дальнего радиуса действия Scalp и "несколько сотен бомб": "После этих поставок я сам поеду в Украину в феврале и завершу работу над этими текстами". Он также отметил, что европейцам необходимо убедиться в том, что Украина сможет и дальше защищать себя от России.

Макрон сказал, что нельзя позволить России победить Украину, иначе безопасность Европы окажется под угрозой.

xxdevil


Skylight

Russia Loses 950 Troops, 30 Tanks, 59 Artillery in One Day: Kyiv
Story by Isabel van Brugen



Russian President Vladimir Putin's military lost 950 troops, 30 tanks, and 59 artillery systems in a single day, Ukraine's military said in an update on Thursday.

The General Staff of Ukraine's Armed Forces posts figures on Russia's troop and equipment losses as part of its daily update on the full-scale invasion, which began in February 2022.

Moscow lost 950 soldiers over the past 24 hours, according to the Ukrainian military's latest casualty toll of Russian troops--bringing the total to 379,610.

Russia has also lost a total of 6,257 tanks, 9,067 artillery systems, 11,621 armored combat vehicles, 12,044 vehicles and fuel tanks, and 331 military jets in the ongoing war, the update said.

Newsweek could not independently verify Kyiv's figures and has contacted Russia's Defense Ministry for comment via email.

Estimates of casualty numbers vary, with Ukraine's figures usually exceeding those of its Western allies. Moscow rarely shares information on the number of casualties it has sustained in the war.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said on January 17 that it is vital that Ukraine retains the initiative in the war, which is approaching the 2-year mark.

"We want the end of the war to depend on Ukrainian actions. The world supports those who have a perspective. And this is a fundamental task--to retain the initiative so that we can become stronger," he said in an address.

In September 2022, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said 5,937 troops had been killed since the war began. The defense ministry has since reported casualty numbers a further three times, confirming the loss of another 162 troops, the BBC's Russian Service reported.
Like Moscow, Kyiv does not provide updated information on its own war casualties. A U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency assessment leaked in April 2023 said that Ukraine had suffered 124,500 to 131,000 casualties, including 15,500 to 17,500 dead.

Shoigu said in December 2023 that Ukraine has lost more than 383,000 troops since the war began. Newsweek could not independently verify the figures.

Russia's Defense Ministry also provided figures on Ukraine's troop and equipment losses throughout the war.

It was cited by Russia's state-run news agency Interfax as saying on Thursday that Ukraine has so far lost 568 aircraft, 265 helicopters, 11,140 unmanned aerial vehicles, 452 anti-aircraft missile systems, 14,768 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 1,206 combat vehicles of multiple launch rocket systems, 7,846 field artillery guns and mortars, and 17,838 units of special military vehicles.