А Ты примешь хидроксихлороквин?

Автор Малолетний Дебил, Апр. 23, 2020, 10:20 am

« предыдущая - следующая »

Lor

Как написали на одном форуме, если до декабря не высядятся инопланетяне, то всё это шоу пойдёт насмарку.

New era

Из поста: Винни от Апр. 24, 2020, 10:26 amЭра, если верить прогнозам по метеориту, курица в морозилке  нам уже не понадобится))

Возможно.
Но будет обидно пережить очередной апокалипсис, и на голодный желудок. Пусть уж лежит. Потом хоть бульончик сварить можно.
Let's make it better.

Малолетний Дебил

Теория два: пока мы все отвлечены вирусом, грета тхунберг замышляит нидобрае.

Малолетний Дебил

Теория три: вирус распустила клика педофилияков.

Чтоб никто не мешал им трахать детей.

Винни

Из поста: Малолетний Дебил от Апр. 24, 2020, 12:43 pmТеория три: вирус распустила клика педофилияков.

Чтоб никто не мешал им трахать детей.

А что ты думаешь?
Все возможно.

New era

Let's make it better.

Нат7811

Из поста: Lor от Апр. 24, 2020, 10:52 amКак написали на одном форуме, если до декабря не высядятся инопланетяне, то всё это шоу пойдёт насмарку.

Это обычное явление в психологии "отрицание"...будта и нет ничего. Это от страха

MV

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_hysteria_cases

Starehe Girls Centre, Kenya (October 2019) - 52 students were isolated with an unknown disease, showing symptoms of a high-pitched cough, sneezing and low-grade fever, a number that later rose to 68. [52] As the number rose, the school's administration shut the school down and instructed parents to pickup their daughters. Specimens collected from the affected students showed only two cases of rhinovirus, a virus that is the predominant cause of the common cold. After carrying out psychological assessments on the students, a team of mental health specialists dispatched by Kenya's Ministry of Health to the school concluded that the 'mysterious' disease was a case of mass hysteria.

The 1983 West Bank fainting epidemic was a series of incidents in March 1983 in which 943 Palestinian teenage girls, mostly schoolgirls, and a small number of IDF women soldiers fainted or complained of feeling nauseous in the West Bank. Israel was accused of using chemical warfare to sterilize West Bank women while IDF sources speculated that a toxic substance had been employed by Palestinian militants to stir up unrest,[27] but investigators concluded that even if some environmental irritant had originally been present, the wave of complaints was ultimately a product of mass hysteria. This conclusion was supported by a Palestinian health official , who said that while 20% of the early cases may have been caused by the inhalation of some kind of gas, the remaining 80% were psychosomatic.

June bug epidemic (1962) - The June bug epidemic serves as a classic example of hysterical contagion. In 1962 a mysterious disease broke out in a dressmaking department of a US textile factory. The symptoms included numbness, nausea, dizziness, and vomiting. Word of a bug in the factory that would bite its victims and cause them to develop the above symptoms quickly spread.[22] Soon 62 employees developed this mysterious illness, some of whom were hospitalized. The news media reported on the case. After research by company physicians and experts from the US Public Health Service Communicable Disease Center, it was concluded that the case was one of mass hysteria. While the researchers believed some workers were bitten by the bug, anxiety was probably the cause of the symptoms. No evidence was ever found for a bug which could cause the above flu-like symptoms, nor did all workers demonstrate bites.

И т.д. и т.п.
"I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted." Elmore Leonard


Малолетний Дебил

блять. это не про японцев. это про то как фьюджифильм тестирует favipiravir.
который нравится китайцам. вайт хауз спросил у ФДА как на счет тестирования фавипиравира?
ФДА наш станый как всегда не мыкнуть не пыкнуть не может, ему опять тридцать шесть месяцев подавай.