Если начнется Атомная Война

Автор wasser, Фев. 24, 2022, 08:42 pm

wasser

То что делать? Куда бежать? Еда? Вода? Радиация...

Надо написать список, как подготовится.

Lor

Ты за свою жизнь мало фильмов про постапокалипсис посмотрел, что ли?

wasser

Nuclear War Risk Rises as Tension Mounts Between Nuclear Superpowers over Ukraine

The consequences would be absolutely catastrophic. If even a single 100-kiloton bomb was detonated over the Kremlin, a quarter of a million people would die; was detonated over Washington, over the Capitol, 100,000 people would die -- 170,000 people. Hundreds of thousands of people would be injured, overwhelming the ability of local hospitals to take care of these patients. But if we escalate to the use of nuclear weapons, it is not likely that a single bomb would be used on a single city on each side. Rather, it's more likely that many cities in each country would be attacked with many nuclear weapons. And the studies that we have done, back as far back as 2003, show that if just 300 of the 1,500 strategic weapons that the Russians deploy at this moment -- if just 300 of these weapons detonated over cities in the United States, 75 million to 100 million people would die in the first half-hour. The entire economic structure of the country would be destroyed. Everything that the population depends on to maintain itself -- the internet, the electric grid, the public health system, the food distribution system -- it would all be gone. The same thing would happen in Russia with a comparable U.S. attack on Russian cities. And these are just the direct effects, the immediate effects.

A war between the United States and Russia would be a worldwide climate disaster. Hundreds of millions -- perhaps as much as 150 million tons of soot would be put into the upper atmosphere, blocking out the sun, dropping temperatures across the planet an average of 18 degrees Fahrenheit. In the interior regions of North America and Eurasia, temperatures would drop 45 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit. We haven't seen temperatures on this planet that cold since the last ice age. And under these conditions, the ecosystems which have evolved in the last 10,000 years would collapse, food production would stop, and the vast majority of the human race would starve to death. This is what we're facing. And this is the danger we're going to be facing as long as we allow nuclear weapons to exist.

https://www.democracynow.org/2022/2/23/the_threat_of_nuclear_war_ukraine

wasser

Lor - Фев. 24, 2022, 09:32 pmТы за свою жизнь мало фильмов про постапокалипсис посмотрел, что ли?
Почему у тебя манера такая всех высмеивать? Вон, про войну России и Украины тоже раньше никто не думал. Исправляйся.

wasser

Карта симулятор атомной войны. Достаточно познавательно.

https://www.nuclearwarmap.com/

MV

Это как теоритезировать что делать если упадет большой метеорит. Типа как тот что упал во время динозавров. Какая вода и еда? Хорошо если все мгновенно закончица, чтоб не мучаца.
"I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted." Elmore Leonard

wasser

Я надеюсь, что всё же большую часть зарядов ПВО не пропустит. Тогда как раз надо попробовать выжить.

MV

wasser - Фев. 24, 2022, 11:30 pmЯ надеюсь, что всё же большую часть зарядов ПВО не пропустит. Тогда как раз надо попробовать выжить.
У раши и америки по несколько десятков тысяч ядерных боеголовок. Если пусть 1% долетит до цели это минимум 100 городов. А эффективность пво где та 90% при самом идеальном раскладе. Ты же дружишь с математикой вот и посчитай вероятности.

Конкретный пример из жизни.

Последние надцать лет, грубо говоря начиная с нашего преза-кенийца, я полу шутя полу серьезно говорил мол если в америке настанет какой цугундер то уплыву на лодке в нейтральные страны и т.п. а када цугундер в виде ковида начался то фигушки - все страны закрыли границы и в лучшем случае можно было уйти в нейтральные воды и телепатица там пока жрачка не закончица. Воду на лодке можно собирать дождевую или опреснителм а вот без еды никак.

Вот те и "подготовка к цугундеру".
"I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted." Elmore Leonard

Малолетний Дебил

Атомная - старомодно.
Современное оружие - ядерное,
и оно в 1000 раз более мощное чем атомное. Так берегись!

йохохо

Малолетка прав)
Термобелье обязательно закупайте! Ядерная зима это хооолодно🤨

йохохо

Пысы:
Если конечно выживити🤪

йохохо

:girl_mad: Ты кукушка брось куковать
Мне года щитаяяя
Сколько на роду суждено
Стока проживем( пугачова)

йохохо

Луиджи

MV - Фев. 25, 2022, 12:37 am...Воду на лодке можно собирать дождевую или опреснителм а вот без еды никак.

Вот те и "подготовка к цугундеру".
вы ж в море! еды там несметно... сашими с утра до вечера

MV