Акции и с чем их едят

Автор wasser, Дек. 15, 2021, 07:25 pm

wasser

Пока в соседней теме обсуждают важность украинского языка, Ненси Пелоси купила акций на несколько лямов. Например в Гуглъ она вложила 1М.
Мнение: это очень рисково, столько денег вложить в одну акцию. Однако, это очень выгодно, когда ты знаешь, в какой момент купить и в какой момент продать.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband have purchased millions of dollars in call options in several technology stocks, including Google (NASDAQ:GOOGL), Roblox (NYSE:RBLX) and Disney (NYSE:DIS), according to CongressTrading.com

The purchases were made between December 17 and December 21.
The Salesforce.com (CRM) and the Google (GOOGL) purchases were the most expensive, according to the database, costing between $500,001 and $1 million. The other acquisitions were between $250,001 and $500,000.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3784178-house-speaker-nancy-pelosi-buys-millions-of-dollars-in-call-options-in-google-disney-others

Lor

wasser - Янв. 03, 2022, 05:41 pmHouse Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband have purchased millions of dollars in call options in several technology stocks, including Google (NASDAQ:GOOGL), ...
Теперь Гугл точно никто пальцем не тронет. А то там какие-то слушанья в сенате скоморошные проводят.

wasser

Это обычное инсайдер трейдинг. Ненська Пелоська должна сидать в тюряге.

Lor

wasser - Янв. 05, 2022, 11:32 pmЭто обычное инсайдер трейдинг. Ненська Пелоська должна сидать в тюряге.
Если бы все законы были справедливые, так и капитализма бы не было.

Князь

Lor - Янв. 06, 2022, 12:41 amЕсли бы все законы были справедливые, так и капитализма бы не было.
законы справедливые. исполнение их хромает - система прогнила

wasser

Процент на кредиты уже поднялся. Уже 3.6%, а не 1.8% как последний год.. Друг один мой сидел год на ковидном анемплойменте, наконец то вышел на работу и хотел, как я советовал, сделать рефинанс. У него было 3.8%. Ну и пролет... А ведь будет ещё выше и скоро.

Якобы для контроля инфляции, Фед резерв будет подымать ставку несколько раз:

before the U.S. Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs, Powell said he expects a series of interest rate hikes this year

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/11/powell-says-rate-hikes-tighter-policy-will-be-needed-to-control-inflation.html

wasser

Форбс предсказывает только то, что в 2022 волатильность (шатания) рынка акций будет больше.
Некоторые банки говорят, что S&P 500  будет ещё расти и хорошо расти, а некоторые божатся, что нет.

U.S. Bank's S&P 500 forecast sees the index reaching 5,060 in 2022, reflecting a "glass half full" outlook based on still-strong corporate sales and profit growth, measured inflation and low interest rates, says Terry Sandven, U.S. Bank's chief equity strategist. These factors suggest a favorable backdrop for stocks, with the potential for "more subdued" gains of about 8% from mid-December levels, he adds.
Like Sonders, Sandven says that forecasting for 2022 is more challenging than past years--particularly after such a strong year of performance. "To a degree, the market is priced to perfection with a narrow margin of error," he says.
Given that backdrop, investors can expect more speculation about a market correction in the year ahead. The S&P 500 hasn't seen a proper correction since the bear market in early 2020. A decline of 10% to 20% has occurred about once every 19 months, on average, going back to 1928.
To wit, the recent bout of volatility could also continue, Sandven says. In late November, the S&P 500 snapped a 29-day stretch when it failed to move up or down by more than 1% and then notched nine such moves over a 15-day run.
While Charles Schwab doesn't forecast a 2022 price target for the S&P 500, Sonders sees potential for a "good" year, albeit with a decent risk of weakness as market participants account for Fed policy changes. Market volatility could be front-loaded in the year, offering a better base for the market to improve on in the latter half of the year, she adds.
https://www.forbes.com/advisor/investing/2022-stock-market-outlook/

wasser

Selling out of my Chevron (CVX) for a few reasons 1.  I have around a 50% profit (long term gain plus dividend over a year) 2. I don't see as much upside vs. other oil stocks like SLB and RIG 3.  I have another use for the money.  While I do think that CVX will continue higher, I think that most of the juice is out of the orange and I have a big (for me) position in other oil stocks that I think will outperform CVX at this stage.  At this stage I am reinvesting in assets that are resistant to inflation as much as I can.  I am also trying to maintain a larger than average cash position as I am redeploying capital because I do feel that asset prices are too high right now.  At some point we could see a short sharp 10-20% correction and I want to be able to buy when that time comes.  It will be interesting to see the quarterly filings from Berkshire Hathaway to see what they are doing - I suspect they are mostly buying back their own stock and sitting on a lot of cash.  Warren Buffett usually does this until the financial media calls him irrelevant and then the market takes a dive and he buys everything.

wasser

Ждём, не покупаем, ни продаем, ни крипту, ни акции:

Market looks weak. Stay on the sidelines.  I'd like to buy Intel in the mid 40s. Nothing is really working right now so I'm hoping for a strong downward flush - right now you can't really buy or sell.  Crypto is doing the same thing it's just more volatile. My original prediction was that the market would pump hard and then dump hard and then pump again. The fed is distorting the market so if they are pulling away the punch bowl all assets - including real estate - should drop.  When you pull the trigger on an investment you want to be able to live with the decision.  Hold it through a downturn.  Don't buy things that you don't have conviction in.  Let it come to you and don't chase it.

Lor

wasser - Янв. 21, 2022, 12:48 pmЖдём, не покупаем, ни продаем, ни крипту, ни акции
Я бы сейчас чего и прикупил. Но продавать нечего. И бонус жене ещё не пришёл за победу в капиталистическом соревновании.

Piker

Lor - Янв. 21, 2022, 02:36 pmЯ бы сейчас чего и прикупил. Но продавать нечего. И бонус жене ещё не пришёл за победу в капиталистическом соревновании.
Ну вот купил бы те 3 ETF-а, которые я дурочке написал неделю назад, сейчас бы десятки тысяч в плюсе подсчитывал бы. ))
Пессимист - это хорошо информированный оптимист.
Мыслями достойными и путями вольными!
What goes around comes around!

Lor

Piker - Янв. 21, 2022, 02:53 pmНу вот купил бы те 3 ETF-а, которые я дурочке написал неделю назад, сейчас бы десятки тысяч в плюсе подсчитывал бы. ))
Ты же говорил, что по 100К в каждый вложишь?
Если десятки тысяч в плюсе, то почему ты тут на форуме горюешь, вместо того, чтобы на собственном острове уже черепаховый суп варить?

Kapitula123

Дурочке- не дурочке, а АТиТ 15.5% плюса

wasser

Kapitula123 - Янв. 21, 2022, 05:52 pmДурочке- не дурочке, а АТиТ 15.5% плюса
Это пока.. мы на пороге рецессии. Вопрос скорее "когда надо переделать всю эту акционно-криптовую бодягу в кэш?"... Ну и что на этот кэш купить, чтобы его не уничтожила 5-10% инфляция? Как тут уже отдельно обсуждалось - недвига в данный момент для покупки не вариант. Хотя если уже куплена, я бы недвигу не продавал.

Kapitula123

Ничего не надо в кэш переводить. Самое время кэш переводить в акции, пока упало.