Беларуские новости

Автор Lor, Нояб. 11, 2020, 10:13 am

xxdevil

Гляди какие все лингвисты. А на китайский можете?

MV

xxdevil - Янв. 24, 2024, 11:26 pmГляди какие все лингвисты. А на китайский можете?
На китайский пусть русня переходит. Им нужнее. Мы по старинке - рядом с англо-саксами постоим.
"I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted." Elmore Leonard

xxdevil

MV - Янв. 24, 2024, 11:36 pmНа китайский пусть русня переходит. Им нужнее
Не хотят по тупости. Мы им с Захарычем теперь уже 10 лет как советовали нанимать детишкам репетиторов их будущего наречия.

Не хотят. Походу они до сих пор не верят в такие блястящие перспективы.

А может это оптимизьма?

MV

Ниче, Ленин прищуривался и они будут. Тем полее половина народу уже и так прищуренные. Седня бурят завтра китаец, делов то.
"I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted." Elmore Leonard

Lor

ЦитатаВ Минске прошли массовые задержания архитекторов. Называют цифру в 40 задержанных
Велосипедистам приготовиться.

xxdevil

Lor - Фев. 24, 2024, 01:23 pmВ Минске прошли массовые задержания архитекторов
Мавзолей бацьке не хотели строить, суки?

Дело архитекторов вредителей. Это свежо я бы сказал.

Креативит сука усатая.

Skylight

Belarus dictator destroys Putin's claim Ukraine was behind ISIS attack

Belarus' strongman dictator Alexander Lukashenko has seemingly undermined Russia 's claims that Ukraine was behind the deadly Moscow massacre, after revealing the four terrorists tried fleeing to Belarus, not Ukraine.

Vladimir Putin has tried to spin Friday's mass killing on the outskirts of Moscow, which left 139 people dead, in his favour by claiming Volodymyr Zelensky had orchestrated it. But Lukashenko, one of Putin's closest allies, has publicly contradicted his messaging.

He said: 'There was no way they could enter Belarus. They saw that. That's why they turned away and went to the section of the Ukrainian-Russian border.' While terror group ISIS has claimed responsibility for the massacre several times, Russia has not fully acknowledged this and officials have chosen to blame Ukraine and the West for the attack.

Putin on Monday said for the first time that 'radical Islamists' were behind last week's attack, but sought to tie it to Kyiv . Without providing any evidence, Putin connected the attack at Crocus City Hall to a series of incursions into Russian territory by pro-Ukrainian sabotage groups, and said they were all part of efforts to 'sow panic in our society'. And today, Russia's internal security chief blamed Britain and the US for helping ISIS terrorists carry out the attack.

Alexander Bortnikov, head of the FSB, insisted the West and Ukraine were behind the attack, despite also saying that Russian investigators hadn't yet established who had ordered the attack. He told Russian news agencies: 'The USA, Britain and Ukraine are behind the terrorist attack in Crocus City Hall.'

'We believe the action was prepared both by the radical Islamists themselves and, of course, facilitated by Western special services, and Ukraine's special services themselves have a direct connection to this.' But in the same breath, he said: 'The one who ordered it has not been identified yet. We understand and see those who organised this process, who recruited and set specific tasks.'

Dalerdzhon Mirzoyev, 32, Saidakrami Rachabalizoda, 30, Shamsidin Fariduni, 25, and Mukhammadsobir Faizov, 19, were all detained and charged in Moscow over the weekend with terrorism. Russian security forces leaked videos showing themselves abusing and torturing the four terrorists.

A court in Moscow meanwhile on Tuesday remanded an eighth suspect in custody over the attack at the Moscow concert hall. Moscow earlier announced it had detained 11 people in connection with the attack, which saw camouflaged gunmen storm into Crocus City Hall, open fire on concert-goers and set the building ablaze.

The court's press service said the latest suspect to be remanded was a man originally from the Central Asian country of Kyrgyzstan. Officials said he was ordered to be held in detention until at least May 22, without detailing the exact accusations against him. Read the full story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13240807/Blundering-Belarus-dictator-Lukashenko-destroys-Putins-evidence-Zelensky-ISIS-attack-revealing-terrorists-tried-flee-country-not-Ukraine.html?ito=msngallery

Skylight

xxdevil - Фев. 24, 2024, 08:56 pmМавзолей бацьке не хотели строить, суки?

Дело архитекторов вредителей. Это свежо я бы сказал.

Креативит сука усатая.
OMG???

MV

С такими именами им тока в террористы. Мухамор Навудоносорович Мерзотьев. Чингачгук Зоркийсоколович  отдыхает.

xxdevil

Лорчик, аларм!

Саша-пюрешка превратился в Сашу-СМС-ску и принял закон о вручении повесток по смс

Ты это, в армию хочешь? Не бери трубку с незнакомых номеров.  :D

Lor

xxdevil - Апр. 06, 2024, 06:58 pmТы это, в армию хочешь?
Я вообще не беру трубку с незнакомых номеров уже давно. Кому надо, оставят сообщение. Я перезвоню, если это люди. За последние 15 лет таких случаев не было.

xxdevil

Lor - Апр. 06, 2024, 07:20 pmЯ перезвоню, если это люди. За последние 15 лет таких случаев не было.
Ну все правильно. Как порядочный эгоист разделил народ на 2 категории. На тех которые нужны тебе, и тех которым что то нужно от тебя.

Последних как правило 99%

И почему я написал что то. Бабла хотят конечно.

Ты просто воплощение экономии :)

Lor

xxdevil - Апр. 06, 2024, 11:25 pmНа тех которые нужны тебе, и тех которым что то нужно от тебя. Последних как правило 99%
Думаю, 99.99%. Я никогда никаких знакомств и связей не заводил. Привык всё делать сам. Как-то мне этот коллективизм не по душе был всегда.

xxdevil

Lor - Апр. 07, 2024, 12:46 amДумаю, 99.99%. Я никогда никаких знакомств и связей не заводил. Привык всё делать сам. Как-то мне этот коллективизм не по душе был всегда.
Так и есть. Хочешь сделать хорошо сделай сам

Lor

ЦитатаАлександр Лукашенко: Почему после всех проведенных переговоров на высшем уровне мы не работаем с Экваториальной Гвинеей?
Действительно, не понятно. Они что, картошку совсем не едят? Ну креветки уж точно должны есть!