Кто сдаёт продукт вторичный, тот питается отлично

Автор Lor, Янв. 12, 2022, 10:45 am

Lor

Северокорейцев обязали сдавать своё гавно для удобрений.

ЦитатаN. Korea's Central Committee: From Jan. 11, only those who fulfilled "manure quota" will be allowed into markets

North Korea has announced that only people who have fulfilled their manure quota will be permitted to enter markets, Daily NK has learned.

This comes as the authorities make securing supplies of manure the country's first "struggle" of 2022.

Much as South Korea has instituted "quarantine passes" to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by verifying residents' vaccination status, North Korea is essentially pressuring people to fulfill their quota with a sort of "manure pass."

According to a Daily NK source in Yanggang Province, the Central Committee has ordered that markets in the province shorten their operating time by an hour through Jan. 10. The order aims to give people an extra hour to produce manure. While markets used to operate from 2:00 to 5:00 in the afternoon, they now operate from 3:00 to 5:00.

https://www.dailynk.com/english/n-koreas-central-committee-only-those-who-fulfilled-manure-quota-will-be-allowed-into-markets-january-11/
Жаль, Войнович не дожил ... Правда, он про Москву писал, но до 2042 ещё время есть. :))

MV

А куда можно сдать Амер. Конгресс, СМИ и "доктора" айболита  фаучи?
"I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted." Elmore Leonard

xxdevil

Lor - Янв. 12, 2022, 10:45 amСеверокорейцев обязали сдавать своё гавно для удобрений.
Так это может валерьянка и не из-за меня съебнула? Занята просто. Срать то ей больше придется.